We take your privacy seriously and this privacy statement explains how IPOZON.COM (collectively, “we,” “us,” or “our”) collect, use, share and process your information.
Collection and Use of Personal Data
Personal data is information that can be used to directly or indirectly identify you. Personal data also includes anonymous data that is linked to information that can be used to directly or indirectly identify you. Personal data does not include data that has been irreversibly anonymized or aggregated so that it can no longer enable us, whether in combination with other information or otherwise, to identify you.
Promoting safety and security
We abide by the principles of legality, legitimacy, and transparency, use, and process the least data within a limited scope of purpose, and take technical and administrative measures to protect the security of the data. We use personal data to help verify accounts and user activity, as well as to promote safety and security, such as by monitoring fraud and investigating suspicious or potentially illegal activity or violations of our terms or policies. Such processing is based on our legitimate interest in helping ensure the safety of our products and services.
Here is a description of the types of personal data we may collect and how we may use it:
What Personal Data We Collect
ⅰ. Data you provide:
– You will provide some or all of the following information to us when you purchase goods from our website, register a customer account with us, use one of our Apps, contact us, or sign up for newsletters and other marketing activities, either in one of our shops or online:
– Your Identity and Contact Details -includes your name, email address, home postal address/billing address, delivery address (if different), and your contact telephone number;
– Your Payment Details – your bank details and payment card details, however your payment transactions will be encrypted by the acquiring bank so we will not retain any payment card details submitted by you;
– Your Profile Data – if you register a customer account, this includes the profile you create to identify yourself when connecting to our website and Apps (including your username and password) and other data about purchases and your personal preferences;
– Additional Personal Details – At your option, you can also provide additional personal information to us such as your date of birth, gender, product preferences and interests. This additional information would only be collected and stored by us for the purpose of analysing sales to help us understand and improve our business and for the purpose of any direct marketing which you may have expressly given your consent to.
Please Note: It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.We do not collect any categories of sensitive personal data.
Information We Collect When You Use Our Website.
As you interact with our website and Apps, we also automatically collect usage and technical data (described below) about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies.
ⅱ. Data about use of our services and products:
When you visit our website/application, we may collect data about the type of device you use, your device’s unique identifier, the IP address of your device, your operating system, the type of Internet browser that you use, usage information, diagnostic information, and location information from or about the computers, phones, or other devices on which you install or access our products or services. Where available, our services may use GPS, your IP address, and other technologies to determine a device’s approximate location to allow us to improve our products and services.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
WHAT WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR
Data protection law in the UE allows us to collect, use, store and transfer personal information if we have one or more of the following purposes for doing so:
– To fulfill a contract with you; or
– Where necessary to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation; or
– Where necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) provided your interests and fundamental rights do not override these interests); or
– For other reasons where you have expressly consented to those purposes.
Below are the ways we will use your personal data to fulfill your contract and/or for our legitimate interests:
– Processing your order, including taking payment, supplying products and any after sales services such as cancellations and returns;
– identify verification and credit checking;
– keeping you updated on the progress of your order, we will usually communicate with you about your order by email, but we or our couriers may also contact you by phone;
– where you have registered with us, processing and administering your account;
– processing information required for competition, promotion or survey entries by you;
– allowing you to participate in interactive features of our service if you choose to do so;
– analysing sales to help us understand and improve our business;
– administration, analysis and assessment of our website and Apps and their performance, to understand and develop our business and for the improvement and optimisation of our website and any Apps; and
– as part of our efforts to keep our website and our Apps safe and secure.
Direct Marketing We need your consent for direct marketing communications. If you have expressly given your consent to receive direct marketing from us, whether via our website, Apps or in store, we may use the information you have given us for:
– delivering direct marketing, advertising and updates from us to you, such as telling you about forthcoming events, products, services and offers and updates and information about us;
– measuring and understanding the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others; and
– making suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our website and our Apps about goods or services that may interest you or them.
At any time you can opt out of direct marketing clicking on the unsubscribe button at the end of the email.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH
We may share your information within the IPOZON and with our selected third parties for the purposes referred to above. For example:
– Payment Acquiring Services to process your payment;
– Delivery and Courier Companies to supply your order;
– Credit Reference & Fraud Prevention Agencies for credit checking and identity verification;
– Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our website and Apps;
– Build and hosting service providers that help us to maintain the software that runs our website and our Apps. They provide us with reporting statistics, and serve cookies on our behalf to enable any website or Apps personalisation and sign-in functionality.
– Where you opted in to direct marketing, third party advertisers, affiliate marketing agencies and advertising networks engaged by us to select and serve relevant communications to you on our behalf.
We require all third parties engaged by us to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. Such third parties are only allowed to process your personal data in accordance with our instructions, and not for their own purposes.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Our website and Apps have appropriate security measures in place to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. We have also put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach.
Where you have chosen a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website or our Apps, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you to choose an effective, secure password and not to share your password with anyone.
We recommend only connecting to secure wireless networks that you trust to reduce the risk of unauthorised people intercepting your online activity. Beware of the risks of using public wifi.
If you receive an email purporting to be from Hidizs asking for personal data, please do not respond to the email but please let us know that this has happened so we can check whether the email is genuine.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is accurate, complete, and up to date. You have the right to access, correct, or delete the personal data that we collect. You are also entitled to restrict or object, at any time, to the further processing of your personal data. You have the right to receive your personal data in a structured and standard format. You may lodge a complaint with the competent data protection authority regarding the processing of your personal data. To protect the privacy and the security of your personal data, we may request data from you to enable us to confirm your identity and right to access such data, as well as to search for and provide you with the personal data we maintain. There are instances where applicable laws or regulatory requirements allow or require us to refuse to provide or delete some or all of the personal data that we maintain. You may contact us to exercise your rights. We will respond to your request in a reasonable timeframe, and in any event in less than 30 days.
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Data Security, Integrity, and Retention
We use reasonable technical, administrative, and physical security measures designed to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access to your data and to correctly use the data we collect. We will retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Privacy Statement unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
We may periodically change this Privacy Statement to keep pace with new technologies, industry practices, and regulatory requirements, among other reasons. Your continued use of our products and services after the effective date of the Privacy Statement means that you accept the revised Privacy Statement. If you do not agree to the revised contact us Privacy Statement, please refrain from using our products or services and contact us to close any account you may have created.
Any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Email: [email protected]